AALS Nonprofit & Philanthropy Law Section Session
On Jan. 9, the Nonprofit & Philanthropy Law Section held a virtual session at the American Association of Law Schools Annual Meeting. Reporter on Restatement of the Law, Charitable Nonprofit Organizations Jill R. Horwitz of UCLA Law participated as a speaker on the topic of the Restatement, entitled “Discussion of ALI Restatement on Charitable Nonprofit Organizations.” Additional ALI members who participated include Ellen Patricia Aprill of Loyola Law School Los Angeles, and Lloyd H. Mayer of Notre Dame Law School.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17