AALS Nonprofit & Philanthropy Law Section Session
On Jan. 9, the Nonprofit & Philanthropy Law Section held a virtual session at the American Association of Law Schools Annual Meeting. Reporter on Restatement of the Law, Charitable Nonprofit Organizations Jill R. Horwitz of UCLA Law participated as a speaker on the topic of the Restatement, entitled “Discussion of ALI Restatement on Charitable Nonprofit Organizations.” Additional ALI members who participated include Ellen Patricia Aprill of Loyola Law School Los Angeles, and Lloyd H. Mayer of Notre Dame Law School.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14