AALS Nonprofit & Philanthropy Law Section Session
On Jan. 9, the Nonprofit & Philanthropy Law Section held a virtual session at the American Association of Law Schools Annual Meeting. Reporter on Restatement of the Law, Charitable Nonprofit Organizations Jill R. Horwitz of UCLA Law participated as a speaker on the topic of the Restatement, entitled “Discussion of ALI Restatement on Charitable Nonprofit Organizations.” Additional ALI members who participated include Ellen Patricia Aprill of Loyola Law School Los Angeles, and Lloyd H. Mayer of Notre Dame Law School.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15