2021 Lifetime Achievement Awards Announced by The American Lawyer
The American Lawyer’s Lifetime Achievement Award is presented to “an esteemed group of seasoned lawyers ... recognizing the indelible mark they’ve left of the legal profession.” Each recipient has worked over time to build their law legacy.
ALI members being honored are as follows:
- Larry W. Sonsini of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Kathleen M. Sullivan of Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan
- Seth P. Waxman of WilmerHale
- Benjamin F. Wilson of Beveridge & Diamond
The honorees will be profiled in The American Lawyer’s December issue, and will be recognized at The American Lawyer Awards event in New York City on December 2.
Learn more about the finalists here [subscription required].
- The Principles for a Data Economy Conference begins tomorrow. Learn more and register here: https://t.co/gERaT0KCa5https://t.co/VH2nCKSk65@AmLawInstOct 17
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the history of tribal sovereignty and the rights of American Indian… https://t.co/PVgHbWfoXc@AmLawInstOct 16
- Carolyn B. Lamm @WhiteCase will present the 2021 Annual International Commercial Arbitration Lecture hosted by… https://t.co/WvfaXWwraF@AmLawInstOct 15
- A new Washington State law will require juveniles being questioned in connection to a crime confer with an attorney… https://t.co/dkThyUvyD2@AmLawInstOct 15
- ALI has elected 24 new members who will join the Institute in its mission to clarify the law through Restatements,… https://t.co/jzlFNZuipJ@AmLawInstOct 15