ULC Appoints Leadership at Annual Meeting
Dean Emeritus of the University of Washington School of Law Anita Ramasastry has been elected to serve a two-year term as President of the Uniform Law Commission (ULC). Professor Ramasastry’s election took place at the 126th Annual Meeting of the ULC. She is the first Asian American to serve as ULC President.
Joining Professor Ramasastry will be joined by Thomas J. Buiteweg of Hudson Cook LLP as ULC Treasurer; Carl H. Lisman of Lisman Leckering as Chair of the Executive Committee; and Dan Robbins of the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) as Chair of the Committee on Scope and Program.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14