Susan G. Braden Designated as Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Susan G. Braden has been selected by President Donald Trump as Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. Chief Judge Braden has an expertise in intellectual property and has served on the court since 2003.
A trailblazer for intellectual property, Chief Judge Braden’s work has earned her accolades from the American Bar Association, the New York Intellectual Property Lawyers Association and the American Inns of Court. Learn more about Chief Judge Braden’s Designation in this recent LAW360 feature [subscription required].
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14