Renee Knake Jefferson Launches ‘Legal Ethics’
Renee Knake Jefferson of the University of Houston Law Center has launched Legal Ethics, a weekly newsletter on legal and judicial ethics. Each issue will highlight recent news on legal and judicial ethics as well as provide an analysis of key issues.
Knake Jefferson holds the Doherty Chair in Legal Ethics at the Houston Law Center and is an internationally recognized expert on legal and judicial ethics.
Visit Legal Ethics’s website for more information and copies of the weekly editions.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30