Paul Friedman to Receive Edwin F. Jaeckle Award
The University at Buffalo School of Law will award the 2022 Edwin F. Jaeckle Award to Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. The award, given annually to someone who exemplifies the highest ideals of the law school and its alumni association and has made significant contributions to the school and the legal profession, is the highest honor from the University at Buffalo School of Law and its alumni association.
The award ceremony will take place on June 15. ALI members Jamie S. Gorelick of WilmerHale, Beryl A. Howell of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Carolyn B. Lamm of White & Case, Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling, and Nina Totenberg of National Public Radio will give remarks at the event.
Learn more here.
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20
- In its upcoming annual symposium, the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law will celebrate the… https://t.co/iNUpUGC0mD@AmLawInstMay 19
- That’s a wrap for the #ALI2022 Annual Meeting. Thank you to our members, Reporters, and project participants for th… https://t.co/cO9iCqx2lf@AmLawInstMay 18