‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’
The University of Chicago Law will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on September 23. This online conference will compare and contrast national practices that relate to non-binding international agreements. These agreements are a growing trend that are not intended to be legally binding under international law but may create indirect legal effects.
Curtis A. Bradley of UChicago Law will co-host the event. Participating ALI members are listed below.
- The Principles for a Data Economy Conference begins tomorrow. Learn more and register here: https://t.co/gERaT0KCa5https://t.co/VH2nCKSk65@AmLawInstOct 17
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the history of tribal sovereignty and the rights of American Indian… https://t.co/PVgHbWfoXc@AmLawInstOct 16
- Carolyn B. Lamm @WhiteCase will present the 2021 Annual International Commercial Arbitration Lecture hosted by… https://t.co/WvfaXWwraF@AmLawInstOct 15
- A new Washington State law will require juveniles being questioned in connection to a crime confer with an attorney… https://t.co/dkThyUvyD2@AmLawInstOct 15
- ALI has elected 24 new members who will join the Institute in its mission to clarify the law through Restatements,… https://t.co/jzlFNZuipJ@AmLawInstOct 15