Mira Baylson Is the Executive Deputy Secretary
The Pennsylvania Department of State (DOS) has announced that Mira Baylson is the new executive deputy secretary.
Baylson was initially chosen to serve as legal counsel for Governor Josh Shapiro and Lieutenant Governor Austin Davis’ transition team. She began her role in the DOS in February.
Previously a member of Cozen O’Connor’s State Attorneys General Practice, Baylson advised clients on legal and regulatory issues, with a focus on the intersection of civil and criminal government enforcement. Her full biography is available on the Pennsylvania DOS website.
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24