Jeffrey Bleich Joins Nuix Board
Jeffrey L. Bleich of Dentons US LLP, ALI member and former U.S. Ambassador to Australia, will be joining the board for global tech company, Nuix. Mr. Bleich served as U.S. Ambassador to Australia from 2009 to 2013. His practice at Dentons focuses on international and domestic litigation and counseling, with special emphasis on privacy and data security, internal investigations, trade and cross-border disputes, and the Asia-Pacific region.
"I'm honored and delighted to join such a talented group," said Mr. Bleich. "I've admired Nuix's exceptional cybersecurity and legal discovery products for years and I am deeply impressed with its team. I'm grateful for this chance to work with such talented professionals on the critical mission of making the cyber-world a safer place for all of us."
Mr. Bleich has served as a senior advisor to federal and state governments on cyber-intelligence matters. Most recently, he served as senior advisor to the U.S. Government on cybersecurity and as a member of the California Attorney General’s cyber-exploitation commission. Among other honors, Mr. Bleich has received the highest civilian honors awarded by the U.S. State Department, the Director of National Intelligence, and the U.S. Navy.
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3