Tribute: Geoffrey Hazard
On Saturday, January 27, the University of Pennsylvania Law School hosted a memorial service for Geoffrey C. Hazard, Jr., Emeritus Professor at Penn Law and ALI Director (1984-1999).
Family, friends, and colleagues of Professor Hazard gathered to celebrate his life and work, including his deep contributions to the worlds of the academy, law practice, and the administration of justice.
Below are remarks from ALI members shared on that day.
Read more about Geoff Hazard.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14