Frank Sullivan Jr. Interviewed in ABA Judges Journal
Frank Sullivan Jr. of Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law was interviewed in the February 2020 issue of The Judge’s Journal, a quarterly publication for members of the ABA’s Judicial Division.
The interview touches on Judge Sullivan’s almost 19 years as a justice on Indiana’s Supreme Court and his transition from the bench to teaching business and corporate finance law at Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Judge Sullivan also speaks on his work with the ABA’s Judicial Clerkship Program and his role as Adviser for Principles of Law, Policing.
Read the full piece here.
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3