Forum: Nationwide Injunctions and Federal Regulatory Programs
Administrative Conference of the United States (ACUS) is hosting a forum entitled “Nationwide Injunctions and Federal Regulatory Programs” on Feb. 12.
ACUS is an independent federal agency charged with convening expert representatives from the public and private sectors to recommend improvements to administrative process and procedure. The forum will bring together leading commentators, judges, and public officials to address the arguments for and against national injunctions, special issues that arise in challenges to federal regulations, and possible judicial and statutory reforms.
Several ALI members will be participating in the forum including: Jeffrey A. Rosen, Deputy Attorney General of the United States; Loren L. AliKhan, Solicitor General for the District of Columbia; Ronald A. Cass of Cass & Associates; Emily Hammond of The George Washington University Law School; Ronald M. Levin of Washington University in St. Louis School of Law; Alan B. Morrison of The George Washington University Law School; ACUS Vice Chairman and Executive Director Matthew Lee Wiener; and Stephen F. Williams of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
Learn more here.
- . @POTUS has announced the nomination of ALI members Rachel S. Bloomekatz to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth… https://t.co/l4V15G0Rvw@AmLawInstMay 26
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20
- In its upcoming annual symposium, the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law will celebrate the… https://t.co/iNUpUGC0mD@AmLawInstMay 19