Florence Pan Confirmed to U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
The U.S. Senate has confirmed Florence Y. Pan to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Nominated by President Joe Biden, Pan fills the vacancy left by Ketanji Brown Jackson’s appointment to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. She is the district’s first Asian American judge.
Learn more about the appointment here [subscription may be required].
- The Principles for a Data Economy Conference begins tomorrow. Learn more and register here: https://t.co/gERaT0KCa5https://t.co/VH2nCKSk65@AmLawInstOct 17
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the history of tribal sovereignty and the rights of American Indian… https://t.co/PVgHbWfoXc@AmLawInstOct 16
- Carolyn B. Lamm @WhiteCase will present the 2021 Annual International Commercial Arbitration Lecture hosted by… https://t.co/WvfaXWwraF@AmLawInstOct 15
- A new Washington State law will require juveniles being questioned in connection to a crime confer with an attorney… https://t.co/dkThyUvyD2@AmLawInstOct 15
- ALI has elected 24 new members who will join the Institute in its mission to clarify the law through Restatements,… https://t.co/jzlFNZuipJ@AmLawInstOct 15