Elite Women of the Plaintiffs’ Bar Honorees
Dena Sharp of Girard Sharp and Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black were recognized by The National Law Journal’s 2019 Elite Trial Lawyers in the Elite Women of the Plaintiffs’ Bar category. This category celebrates women lawyers who have consistently excelled in high-stakes matters on behalf of plaintiffs in their careers.
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3