David Sternberg to Receive Spirit of Excellence Award
David E. Sternberg of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. will be an honoree at the Appleseed and NY Appleseed Pillars of Justice’s annual reception in June.
Mr. Sternberg will receive the Spirit of Excellence Award for his commitment to improving New York City’s public schools, with special concern for reducing the incidence of school segregation. He has served as a member of the Board of Directors of New York Appleseed and its Finance Committee since 2014.
Lean more about the Appleseed and NY Appleseed Pillars of Justice reception and honorees here.
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3