Catherine Rogers Delivers Keynote at Cambridge Arbitration Day
Catherine A. Rogers of Penn State Law School delivered the keynote address at Cambridge Arbitration Day , which was held at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
The daylong event, organized by the Cambridge University Graduate Law Society, also featured fellow ALI member Richard Fentiman.
Cambridge Arbitration Day brings together scholars, practitioners and students from around the world to discuss the latest developments in international arbitration. This year’s conference will explore international arbitration as a market.
In her keynote speech, “Competition in the International Arbitration Market: A Race to the Top?” Professor Rogers discussed how, in the marketplace for international arbitration, competition is everywhere.
Professor Rogers serves as an Associate Reporter on the Restatement of the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investment Arbitration.
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3