Catherine Rogers Delivers Keynote at Cambridge Arbitration Day
Catherine A. Rogers of Penn State Law School delivered the keynote address at Cambridge Arbitration Day , which was held at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
The daylong event, organized by the Cambridge University Graduate Law Society, also featured fellow ALI member Richard Fentiman.
Cambridge Arbitration Day brings together scholars, practitioners and students from around the world to discuss the latest developments in international arbitration. This year’s conference will explore international arbitration as a market.
In her keynote speech, “Competition in the International Arbitration Market: A Race to the Top?” Professor Rogers discussed how, in the marketplace for international arbitration, competition is everywhere.
Professor Rogers serves as an Associate Reporter on the Restatement of the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investment Arbitration.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14