Catching Up with Colorado Supreme Court Justice Melissa Hart
In an interview with University of Colorado Law School, former professor and current Colorado Supreme Court Justice Melissa Hart answers questions about her role as a judge and shares several personal and professional influences in her career.
Justice Hart was appointed to the Colorado Supreme Court on December 14, 2017, and took the bench on January 9, 2018. In addition to her distinguished work teaching students, Justice Hart led the Byron R. White Center for the Study of American Constitutional Law for eight years. She is an expert in employment discrimination, access to justice, and constitutional law.
Read the full interview here.
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23
- Most lawyers remember the Restatements of Contracts from law school but do not realize the depth of the body of wor… https://t.co/qVHM0edQPt@AmLawInstNov 22
- Today's project meeting on Restatement Third of Conflict of Laws is underway. W/ Reporter Kermit Roosevelt @PennLaw… https://t.co/mzGK4rkrUt@AmLawInstNov 19