Anton Hajjar Writes ‘Letter to the Editor’ for WaPo
Anton G. Hajjar wrote an opinion piece for The Washington Post in which he responded to the editorial article “Facebook is looking a lot like a government.”
Mr. Hajjar agreed with a statement from the piece which suggested that there should be a stricter enforcement of general terms of service, and that the platforms who use them should require all posters to share their true identities.
Read the full piece here [subscription required].
- The Principles for a Data Economy Conference begins tomorrow. Learn more and register here: https://t.co/gERaT0KCa5https://t.co/VH2nCKSk65@AmLawInstOct 17
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the history of tribal sovereignty and the rights of American Indian… https://t.co/PVgHbWfoXc@AmLawInstOct 16
- Carolyn B. Lamm @WhiteCase will present the 2021 Annual International Commercial Arbitration Lecture hosted by… https://t.co/WvfaXWwraF@AmLawInstOct 15
- A new Washington State law will require juveniles being questioned in connection to a crime confer with an attorney… https://t.co/dkThyUvyD2@AmLawInstOct 15
- ALI has elected 24 new members who will join the Institute in its mission to clarify the law through Restatements,… https://t.co/jzlFNZuipJ@AmLawInstOct 15