ALI Members Appointed to Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group
Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, M. Margaret McKeown of the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, Jeffery P. Minear, Counselor to the Chief Justice, and John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center are among the seven members elected to the Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group.
The working group was formed by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and James C. Duff, Director of the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. It will examine whether changes are needed to the Judiciary’s codes of conduct by undertaking an evaluation of whether its standards of conduct and its procedures for investigating and correcting inappropriate behavior are adequate to ensure exemplary workplace conduct for every judge and every court employee.
Learn more about the Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group.
- . @POTUS has announced the nomination of ALI members Rachel S. Bloomekatz to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth… https://t.co/l4V15G0Rvw@AmLawInstMay 26
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20
- In its upcoming annual symposium, the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law will celebrate the… https://t.co/iNUpUGC0mD@AmLawInstMay 19