ALI Members Appointed to Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group
Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, M. Margaret McKeown of the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, Jeffery P. Minear, Counselor to the Chief Justice, and John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center are among the seven members elected to the Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group.
The working group was formed by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and James C. Duff, Director of the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. It will examine whether changes are needed to the Judiciary’s codes of conduct by undertaking an evaluation of whether its standards of conduct and its procedures for investigating and correcting inappropriate behavior are adequate to ensure exemplary workplace conduct for every judge and every court employee.
Learn more about the Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group.
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16
- ALI Council member Ketanji Brown Jackson has been confirmed by the Senate to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C.… https://t.co/6zcuQyDffx@AmLawInstJun 15
- Anton Hajjar was confirmed by the Senate to serve on the Postal Board of Governors, marking a full complement of go… https://t.co/znWUH9ZMY9@AmLawInstJun 14
- Linda Sheryl Greene is @UMichLaw’s new dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law. https://t.co/uNExhBZVfmhttps://t.co/Sak9BzqSxD@AmLawInstJun 11
- This week marked the close of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting. #TBT to “Completing an ALI Project: Lessons from Reporters”… https://t.co/cG6Da7LQqH@AmLawInstJun 10