‘Achieving Gender Equity’ with Margaret Marshall
Margaret H. Marshall of Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP is the first feature installment of Achieving Gender Equity—a video series that explores strategies to increase women’s power and influence.
Achieving Gender Equity is part of the Harvard Radcliffe Institute's Radcliffe Day 2021. Each year on Radcliffe Day, the Institute awards the Radcliffe Medal to an individual who embodies a commitment to excellence, opportunity, and service. Recent honorees include Dolores Huerta, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Marshall was the 2012 Radcliffe Medal recipient.
Watch Marshall’s video below. Courtsey of the Radcliffe Institute.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15