‘Achieving Gender Equity’ with Margaret Marshall
Margaret H. Marshall of Choate is the first feature installment of Achieving Gender Equity—a video series that explores strategies to increase women’s power and influence.
Achieving Gender Equity is part of the Harvard Radcliffe Institute's Radcliffe Day 2021. Each year on Radcliffe Day, the Institute awards the Radcliffe Medal to an individual who embodies a commitment to excellence, opportunity, and service. Recent honorees include Dolores Huerta, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Marshall was the 2012 Radcliffe Medal recipient.
Watch Marshall’s video below. Courtsey of the Radcliffe Institute.
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16
- ALI Council member Ketanji Brown Jackson has been confirmed by the Senate to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C.… https://t.co/6zcuQyDffx@AmLawInstJun 15
- Anton Hajjar was confirmed by the Senate to serve on the Postal Board of Governors, marking a full complement of go… https://t.co/znWUH9ZMY9@AmLawInstJun 14
- Linda Sheryl Greene is @UMichLaw’s new dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law. https://t.co/uNExhBZVfmhttps://t.co/Sak9BzqSxD@AmLawInstJun 11
- This week marked the close of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting. #TBT to “Completing an ALI Project: Lessons from Reporters”… https://t.co/cG6Da7LQqH@AmLawInstJun 10