Brad Clary Appointed to ABA Accreditation Committee
University of Minnesota Law School professor Bradley G. Clary has been appointed to serve on the Accreditation Committee of the ABA’s Council on Legal Education.
The Council sends teams of site inspectors to schools that are seeking to receive or renew accreditation. Teams review law school materials, interview people at the school, attend sample classes, and make factual observations. The reports then go to the Council’s Accreditation Committee for further review and compliance recommendations in accordance with ABA standards. Professor Clary served on the inspection teams over the years and will now serve a two-year term on the Accreditation Committee.
Read the full University of Minnesota Law School press release.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30