Video: Andrew Frey Testifies Before Sen. Judiciary Subcommittee
Andrew L. Frey of Mayer Brown recently testified at a hearing before the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism. The subcommittee held the hearing to consider past investigations by the legislative and executive branches in light of current investigations into Russia and the 2016 elections.
Senators asked questions of and sought advice from legal scholars and attorneys involved in past special investigations, including Mr. Frey, a former Deputy Solicitor General (1973-86).
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23
- Most lawyers remember the Restatements of Contracts from law school but do not realize the depth of the body of wor… https://t.co/qVHM0edQPt@AmLawInstNov 22