UChicago Law Review Special Issue Honoring Diane Wood
The University of Chicago Law Review (Print) has published a special edition dedicated to the life and work of Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. In this special edition, University of Chicago Law School faculty discuss Judge Wood's storied career on the bench and her influence on the law.
In addition to faculty commentary on her legal impact, The University of Chicago Law Review (Online) published a companion series of short essays about Judge Wood written by her former clerks, including Zachary D. Clopton of Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. These pieces tell the story of Judge Wood as a boss, mentor, colleague, and friend.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17