UChicago Law Review Special Issue Honoring Diane Wood
The University of Chicago Law Review (Print) has published a special edition dedicated to the life and work of Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. In this special edition, University of Chicago Law School faculty discuss Judge Wood's storied career on the bench and her influence on the law.
In addition to faculty commentary on her legal impact, The University of Chicago Law Review (Online) published a companion series of short essays about Judge Wood written by her former clerks, including Zachary D. Clopton of Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. These pieces tell the story of Judge Wood as a boss, mentor, colleague, and friend.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15