UChicago Law Review Special Issue Honoring Diane Wood
The University of Chicago Law Review (Print) has published a special edition dedicated to the life and work of Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. In this special edition, University of Chicago Law School faculty discuss Judge Wood's storied career on the bench and her influence on the law.
In addition to faculty commentary on her legal impact, The University of Chicago Law Review (Online) published a companion series of short essays about Judge Wood written by her former clerks, including Zachary D. Clopton of Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. These pieces tell the story of Judge Wood as a boss, mentor, colleague, and friend.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14