Timothy Burns Announces Run for WI Supreme Court
Insurance litigation specialist Timothy W. Burns of Perkins Coie has announced his run for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Mr. Burns is the former co-chair of the Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee of the ABA. He is the founder of a nationally prominent D&O and fiduciary liability insurance practice and has represented major policyholders in insurance coverage litigation since 1992.
Learn more about Wisconsin’s Supreme Court election in the Wisconsin Law Journal.
- M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit received the 2022 @InnsOfCourt Professionalism Award for the Ninth Circuit. The a… https://t.co/mrJerSUIhf@AmLawInstAug 12
- Anita L. Allen @pennlaw and Matthew L.M. Fletcher @UMichLaw have been elected to @AmPhilSociety.… https://t.co/jGIDsNAwCe@AmLawInstAug 11
- . @uarizonalaw has created the Robert H. Mundheim Professorship of Law and Business, an endowed professorship to hon… https://t.co/ngP2XZI1B0@AmLawInstAug 10
- Palmer Gene Vance II @skofirm is chair of @ABAhod, the policymaking body of the American Bar Association. He will s… https://t.co/gZGBnyfULs@AmLawInstAug 9
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5