Three ALI Members Receive Judicial Confirmation
On Thursday, Dec. 19, the Senate confirmed 12 more of President Donald Trump's judicial nominees. The district judges all received backing from their home-state senators.
Of the 12, three are ALI members; Lewis J. Liman to the Southern District of New York, Daniel M. Traynor to the District of North Dakota, and Mary Kay Vyskocil to the Southern District of New York.
View the full list here.
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3