‘The Rule of Law in the 21st Century: A Worldwide Perspective’
In his newest book, The Rule of Law in the 21st Century: A Worldwide Perspective, ALI Emeritus Council member Robert A. Stein of University of Minnesota Law School examines the meaning of the rule of law in the context of 21st century issues and challenges.
Professor Stein, alongside Justice Richard J. Goldstone, retired Justice of the Constitutional Court of South Africa, is co-editor and co-author to the book, which is co-published by Globe Law and Business Ltd. in London and the International Bar Association.
The book includes a Foreword from U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg:
What does the rule of law mean today? That question is extensively explored in this volume by Robert Stein and Richard Goldstone, rule of law proponents held in high regard for their knowledge, experience and wisdom. Stein and Goldstone have enlisted as contributors to their enterprise lawyers, law professors and judges prominent in their fields--jurists well qualified to address aspects of the rule of law. They have produced a book designed to engage and enlighten readers at home and abroad.
Rule of Law contains contributions from a variety of advocates tackling different topics in the rule of law, including fellow ALI members Essam Al Tamimi of Al Tamimi & Co., James R. Silkenat of Sullivan & Worcester LLP, and ALI Council member William C. Hubbard of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP.
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25