RBG: A Special Friend to The ABA
After the passing of U.S. Supreme Court Assoicate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the ABA released a video featuring the 10 women who have served as ABA president speaking about what Ruth Bader Ginsburg meant to them.
“Justice Ginsburg may be the most extraordinary person I’ve ever met,” said former ALI president Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sterling (ABA President 1995-96). “Without her, really, I’m not sure that women in the United States would be where we are today.”
Other ALI members who were featured in the video include:
Martha W. Barnett, Holland & Knight
Hilarie Bass, Bass Institute for Diversity and Inclusion
Linda A. Klein, Baker, Donelson
Carolyn B. Lamm, White & Case
Judy Perry Martinez, Simon, Peragine, Smith & Redfearn (Current ABA President)
Patricia Lee Refo, Snell & Wilmer
Learn more and watch the full video here.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30