NPR.org Highlights Beryl Howell and Tanya Chutkan
Beryl A. Howell and Tanya S. Chutkan, both of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, were recently featured in an article from NRP.org as part of a profile on four female federal judges from Washington, D.C.
The article focuses on the way these judges have operated with exceptional competency and efficiency during the current political unrest and uncertainty.
The piece also features Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia who shares his thoughts on working with his influential female colleges. Read the full article here.
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23
- Most lawyers remember the Restatements of Contracts from law school but do not realize the depth of the body of wor… https://t.co/qVHM0edQPt@AmLawInstNov 22
- Today's project meeting on Restatement Third of Conflict of Laws is underway. W/ Reporter Kermit Roosevelt @PennLaw… https://t.co/mzGK4rkrUt@AmLawInstNov 19