NPR.org Highlights Beryl Howell and Tanya Chutkan
Beryl A. Howell and Tanya S. Chutkan, both of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, were recently featured in an article from NRP.org as part of a profile on four female federal judges from Washington, D.C.
The article focuses on the way these judges have operated with exceptional competency and efficiency during the current political unrest and uncertainty.
The piece also features Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia who shares his thoughts on working with his influential female colleges. Read the full article here.
- . @POTUS has announced the nomination of ALI members Rachel S. Bloomekatz to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth… https://t.co/l4V15G0Rvw@AmLawInstMay 26
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20
- In its upcoming annual symposium, the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law will celebrate the… https://t.co/iNUpUGC0mD@AmLawInstMay 19