Michele Goodwin Keynote Speaker at ACLU Event
The American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Southern California (ACLU SoCal) hosted the 2022 Advocates For Justice awards. These awards honor the work done in the last year by law firms and individuals that co-counsel cases pro bono with ACLU SoCal.
The keynote speaker at the event was Michele Bratcher Goodwin of UCI School of Law, who was recently elected as board chair of the ACLU SoCal Foundation.
Learn more about the event on the ACLU SoCal website.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15