Michele Goodwin Keynote Speaker at ACLU Event
The American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Southern California (ACLU SoCal) hosted the 2022 Advocates For Justice awards. These awards honor the work done in the last year by law firms and individuals that co-counsel cases pro bono with ACLU SoCal.
The keynote speaker at the event was Michele Bratcher Goodwin of UCI School of Law, who was recently elected as board chair of the ACLU SoCal Foundation.
Learn more about the event on the ACLU SoCal website.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26