Michael Traynor Featured on Podcast
Michael Traynor of Cobalt was recently interviewed by James Strock on the Serve to Lead podcast, a project of the Serve to Lead Foundation.
In the episode, “The State of the Lawyer-Statesman Ideal,” Mr. Traynor shares his thoughts on current and past representations of the “lawyer-statesman ideal” while commenting on the challenges today’s legal professionals face in upholding this ideal. Mr. Traynor, who served as ALI President from 2000 to 2008, also speaks on his work with the Institute and members whom he believes uphold these principles.
Listen to the full episode here.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15