Michael Keasler Is the Recipient of the State Bar of Texas Lifetime Achievement Award
Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the State Bar of Texas Lifetime Achievement Award.
On receiving the award, Keasler commented that it is “one of the greatest honors” of his career because of the caliber of previous award winners, many of whom are ALI members.
Learn more about the award and its recipients here.
- The Principles for a Data Economy Conference begins tomorrow. Learn more and register here: https://t.co/gERaT0KCa5https://t.co/VH2nCKSk65@AmLawInstOct 17
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the history of tribal sovereignty and the rights of American Indian… https://t.co/PVgHbWfoXc@AmLawInstOct 16
- Carolyn B. Lamm @WhiteCase will present the 2021 Annual International Commercial Arbitration Lecture hosted by… https://t.co/WvfaXWwraF@AmLawInstOct 15
- A new Washington State law will require juveniles being questioned in connection to a crime confer with an attorney… https://t.co/dkThyUvyD2@AmLawInstOct 15
- ALI has elected 24 new members who will join the Institute in its mission to clarify the law through Restatements,… https://t.co/jzlFNZuipJ@AmLawInstOct 15