Matthew Wiener Has Been Nominated ACUS Chairman
Matthew L. Wiener of the Administrative Conference of the United States has been nominated by President Barack Obama to serve as chairman of the organization. He has been executive director of the ACUS since 2012. As chairman, Mr. Wiener will be responsible for leading the Conference, which is dedicated to “promoting improvements in the efficiency, adequacy and fairness of the procedures by which federal agencies conduct regulatory programs, administer grants and benefits, and perform related governmental functions.”
An ALI member since 2013, Mr. Wiener currently serves on the Members Consultative Group for the Principles of the Law, Government Ethics project.
Read the ACUS Press Release.
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25