Linda Klein Receives Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence Award
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson has been recognized by the Anti-Defamation League with its 2020 Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence Award.
Ms. Klein was among the distinguished honorees recognized by the ADL as part of its 23rd Annual Jurisprudence Awards. The Tuttle Award is given each year to a lawyer who best exemplifies ADL's mission "to secure justice and fair treatment for all."
The honorees were recognized on August 6, during a special edition of the ADL's Speaking Out in the South webinar series, "An Afternoon of Good Trouble." The webinar featured a panel discussion on access to justice and diversity. A recording of the webinar is available online here.
Ms. Klein focuses her practice on most types of business dispute prevention and resolution, internal investigations, contract law, professional liability, and risk and crisis management. She has worked extensively with clients in the construction, higher education and pharmaceutical industries.
Learn more here.
- The Robert E. Dalton Award @asilorg has been awarded to Sarah H. Cleveland @ColumbiaLaw and Paul B. Stephan @UVALaw… https://t.co/R0IuUNMWdp@AmLawInstMay 27
- . @POTUS has announced the nomination of ALI members Rachel S. Bloomekatz to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth… https://t.co/l4V15G0Rvw@AmLawInstMay 26
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20