Linda Klein Receives Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence Award
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson has been recognized by the Anti-Defamation League with its 2020 Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence Award.
Ms. Klein was among the distinguished honorees recognized by the ADL as part of its 23rd Annual Jurisprudence Awards. The Tuttle Award is given each year to a lawyer who best exemplifies ADL's mission "to secure justice and fair treatment for all."
The honorees were recognized on August 6, during a special edition of the ADL's Speaking Out in the South webinar series, "An Afternoon of Good Trouble." The webinar featured a panel discussion on access to justice and diversity. A recording of the webinar is available online here.
Ms. Klein focuses her practice on most types of business dispute prevention and resolution, internal investigations, contract law, professional liability, and risk and crisis management. She has worked extensively with clients in the construction, higher education and pharmaceutical industries.
Learn more here.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30