Linda Klein Receives Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence Award
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson has been recognized by the Anti-Defamation League with its 2020 Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence Award.
Ms. Klein was among the distinguished honorees recognized by the ADL as part of its 23rd Annual Jurisprudence Awards. The Tuttle Award is given each year to a lawyer who best exemplifies ADL's mission "to secure justice and fair treatment for all."
The honorees were recognized on August 6, during a special edition of the ADL's Speaking Out in the South webinar series, "An Afternoon of Good Trouble." The webinar featured a panel discussion on access to justice and diversity. A recording of the webinar is available online here.
Ms. Klein focuses her practice on most types of business dispute prevention and resolution, internal investigations, contract law, professional liability, and risk and crisis management. She has worked extensively with clients in the construction, higher education and pharmaceutical industries.
Learn more here.
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3