Linda Klein Receives Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence Award
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson has been recognized by the Anti-Defamation League with its 2020 Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence Award.
Ms. Klein was among the distinguished honorees recognized by the ADL as part of its 23rd Annual Jurisprudence Awards. The Tuttle Award is given each year to a lawyer who best exemplifies ADL's mission "to secure justice and fair treatment for all."
The honorees were recognized on August 6, during a special edition of the ADL's Speaking Out in the South webinar series, "An Afternoon of Good Trouble." The webinar featured a panel discussion on access to justice and diversity. A recording of the webinar is available online here.
Ms. Klein focuses her practice on most types of business dispute prevention and resolution, internal investigations, contract law, professional liability, and risk and crisis management. She has worked extensively with clients in the construction, higher education and pharmaceutical industries.
Learn more here.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17