Kristen Adams Selected as Interim Dean of Stetson College of Law
Kristen D. Adams has been selected as the interim dean of Stetson University College of Law, effective June 1.
Professor Adams has been part of the Stetson faculty for more than 17 years. She currently serves as faculty advisor for the university’s Dispute Resolution Board, one of the faculty coordinators of the Social Justice Advocacy Concentration program, and one of the faculty pro bono coordinators at Stetson.
In addition to her several roles at Stetson, she is currently the chair of the ABA Business Law Section’s Uniform Commercial Code Committee, editor-in-chief of the Uniform Commercial Code Law Journal, a member of the Board of Regents for the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers, and on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors for Gulfcoast Legal Services.
Read the full Stetson announcement.
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25