Justice Kagan Delivers 2019 Stein Lecture
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Elena Kagan delivered the 2019 Stein Lecture at the University of Minnesota Law School on Oct. 21.
Justice Kagan sat down in conversation with professor and former Minnesota Law School dean Robert Stein to share her thoughts on the common misconceptions surrounding how the Court operates. She also spoke on her clerkship under Justice Thurgood Marshall and reflected on how her time as U.S. Solicitor General prepared her for her role as a Supreme Court Justice.
Read more and listen to audio from the lecture here.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15