Justice Kagan Delivers 2019 Stein Lecture
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Elena Kagan delivered the 2019 Stein Lecture at the University of Minnesota Law School on Oct. 21.
Justice Kagan sat down in conversation with professor and former Minnesota Law School dean Robert Stein to share her thoughts on the common misconceptions surrounding how the Court operates. She also spoke on her clerkship under Justice Thurgood Marshall and reflected on how her time as U.S. Solicitor General prepared her for her role as a Supreme Court Justice.
Read more and listen to audio from the lecture here.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14