José Anderson on Charles Hamilton Houston
José F. Anderson of the University of Baltimore School of Law will present a talk “Thurgood Marshall, Charles H. Houston and the Maryland Professional School Legal Battle that Change the Nation” at 5pm on July 21. Anderson will describe a landmark civil rights case that he explores in his forthcoming book, Genius for Justice: Charles Hamilton Houston in the Reform of American Law.
Click here for more information and to register for the event.
- Bob Wessels @UniLeiden has authored ‘Rembrandt’s Money,’ a comprehensive overview of the legal and financial aspect… https://t.co/ueeiO3oawu@AmLawInstDec 6
- Saikrishna Bangalore Prakash @UVALaw was a panelist at the @ConstitutionCtr discussion on presidential power and it… https://t.co/bmB10ouggc@AmLawInstDec 3
- Nathan L. Hecht of the Supreme Court of Texas has co-authored an op-ed in @lufkindailynews on how civil legal aid c… https://t.co/6T0j0t64JH@AmLawInstDec 2
- ‘Coordination of the Uniform Commercial Code and Common Law,’ examining the UCC rules on point, is now available on… https://t.co/YtVdAeByCx@AmLawInstDec 2
- The Stanford Program in Law Science & Technology hosted the Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices Conference w/ o… https://t.co/g3D1xlLyfT@AmLawInstDec 2