José Anderson on Charles Hamilton Houston
José F. Anderson of the University of Baltimore School of Law will present a talk “Thurgood Marshall, Charles H. Houston and the Maryland Professional School Legal Battle that Change the Nation” at 5pm on July 21. Anderson will describe a landmark civil rights case that he explores in his forthcoming book, Genius for Justice: Charles Hamilton Houston in the Reform of American Law.
Click here for more information and to register for the event.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14