John Bellinger to Give Keynote Address at NYU Law Annual Dinner
This year’s Hauser Global Law School Program Annual Dinner at NYU School of Law will feature John B. Bellinger III of Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer as the keynote speaker. Mr. Bellinger will give the keynote address, entitled “The Trump Administration’s Approach to International Law: Will It Get Better or Worse?” The Dinner will take place on March 7.
Before joining Arnold & Porter, Mr. Bellinger served as Legal Adviser to the Department of State under Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Senior Associate Counsel to the President, and Legal Adviser to the National Security Council.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14