Janet Napolitano Featured in Boston Globe
In light of recent events which have raised concerns surrounding domestic terrorism, The Boston Globe published a piece reflecting upon ALI Council member Janet Napolitano’s findings during her time as U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security from 2009 to 2013.
Professor Napolitano is a professor of Public Policy and Director of the new Center for Security in Politics at the University of California Berkeley, Goldman School of Public Policy. In addition to serving as U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security, she also served as Governor of Arizona, Attorney General of Arizona, and U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona. Before that, she was a partner at the law firm of Lewis & Roca in Phoenix.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14