Janet Napolitano Featured in Boston Globe
In light of recent events which have raised concerns surrounding domestic terrorism, The Boston Globe published a piece reflecting upon ALI Council member Janet Napolitano’s findings during her time as U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security from 2009 to 2013.
Professor Napolitano is a professor of Public Policy and Director of the new Center for Security in Politics at the University of California Berkeley, Goldman School of Public Policy. In addition to serving as U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security, she also served as Governor of Arizona, Attorney General of Arizona, and U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona. Before that, she was a partner at the law firm of Lewis & Roca in Phoenix.
- . @UVALaw Karsh Institute announced its inaugural advisory board, led by dean @RisaGoluboff. ALI members on the advi… https://t.co/UQ7MYmBKW6@AmLawInstJan 18
- Paul L. Friedman @DC_Courts will receive the Edwin F. Jaeckle Award, given to an individual who exemplifies the hig… https://t.co/3NwZqqNf90@AmLawInstJan 14
- Brian T. Fitzpatrick @vanderbiltlaw is a 2022 recipient of the Civil Justice Scholarship Award from the Pound Civil… https://t.co/wDeXj45mU9@AmLawInstJan 12
- Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States — Treaties, Jurisdiction, and Soverei… https://t.co/JkGQYnojWr@AmLawInstJan 11
- Deborah Tuerkheimer @NorthwesternLaw has authored ‘Credible, Why We Doubt Accusers and Protect Abusers,’ examining… https://t.co/uI3rhHM3w3@AmLawInstJan 11