James McKenna Published in Maine Bar Journal
James A. McKenna, formerly of the Consumer Protection Division of the State of Maine Office of the Attorney General, had an article published in the Summer 2019 Issue of the Maine Bar Journal.
The article, “Mr. Joad and the Repossessed Car,” deals with the federal laws and statutory protections possessed by used car buyers in Maine and how they can be used in defending a finance company’s repossession and debt collection action.
Access the full issue and read the article here.
- The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/qZuW19pXbxhttps://t.co/zIB1Nm4Y2W@AmLawInstMar 29
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20