James McKenna Published in Maine Bar Journal
James A. McKenna, formerly of the Consumer Protection Division of the State of Maine Office of the Attorney General, had an article published in the Summer 2019 Issue of the Maine Bar Journal.
The article, “Mr. Joad and the Repossessed Car,” deals with the federal laws and statutory protections possessed by used car buyers in Maine and how they can be used in defending a finance company’s repossession and debt collection action.
Access the full issue and read the article here.
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/w5DQNe416Bhttps://t.co/3TdMJ0alGG@AmLawInstNov 28
- Stephen Lee Saltonstall has authored ‘Renegade for Justice, Defending the Defenseless in an Outlaw World,’ a memoir… https://t.co/UaCqVH4s67@AmLawInstNov 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr will host a discussion with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit and Jeffrey S. Sutton of U.S. Court… https://t.co/trPcBq9Xyd@AmLawInstNov 21
- Wayne A. Logan @FSUCollegeofLaw has authored ‘The Ex Post Facto Clause,’ a book examining the Constitution's Ex Pos… https://t.co/N4FnSaXMH1@AmLawInstNov 17
- Susan A. Bandes @DePaulLaw was featured on an episode of @excitedpodcast where she discussed her article “Empathy a… https://t.co/J4cM50SppZ@AmLawInstNov 16