Hilary Krane Is New CLO of Creative Arts Agency
The Creative Arts Agency, a talent and sports agency based in Los Angeles, California, has hired Hilary K. Krane as Chief Legal Officer. Krane will oversee all legal matters, such as strategic business initiatives, and mergers and acquisitions.
“CAA’s devotion to, and consistent success for, the world’s top talent and brands unquestionably begins with its exceptional internal culture of service and collaboration. To play a role in that special environment and help support the industry vision that propels CAA’s continued growth is a thrilling opportunity,” said Krane in a statement.
Krane was previously general counsel of Nike Inc., also serving as their executive vice president and chief administration office. Her previous experience is in corporate governance, securities, mergers and acquisitions, brand protection, and government affairs.
Learn more about Krane’s new position here [subscription required].
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25