‘Election Integrity and Voting Rights’ with Edward Foley and Michael Morley
As a part of its America’s Town Hall series, the National Constitution Center will host a conversation on recent proposals to the U.S. election process entitled “Election Integrity and Voting Rights: Should we Rewrite the Rules?”
Edward B. Foley of Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and Michael T. Morley of Florida State University College of Law are among the participants who will debate current legislative proposals, moderated by Jeffrey Rosen of the National Constitution Center.
Registration is required for this free event, taking place today, February 15, at 7 p.m. ET.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15