Danielle Conway Named Dean of Dickinson Law
Danielle M. Conway, dean and professor of law at the University of Maine School of Law, has been named the new dean of Penn State’s Dickinson Law. Her appointment is effective on July 1, 2019.
Dean Conway, a leading expert in public procurement law, entrepreneurship and intellectual property law, joined Maine Law as dean in 2015 after serving for 14 years on the faculty of the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, William S. Richardson School of Law.
“Danielle Conway is an outstanding choice to lead Dickinson Law,” said Dickenson Law Executive Vice President and Provost Nick Jones. “She has an impressive record of scholarship in a variety of legal fields, a dedication to advocacy on behalf of students from underrepresented groups, and significant experience as a leader in legal education. I am delighted to welcome her to Penn State.”
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15