Catharine MacKinnon Delivers McCorkle Lecture
Catharine A. MacKinnon of the University of Michigan Law School delivered the McCorkle Lecture at UVA School of Law on Feb. 6. Her talk was on “The First Amendment: An Equality Reading.”
Professor MacKinnon is an expert in sex equality known for her pioneering work arguing that sexual harassment constitutes sex discrimination. She is the author of several books, including the groundbreaking Sexual Harassment of Working Women, published in 1979, and the casebook Sex Equality.
Read more here.
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25