Beth Robinson Confirmed to U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
The U.S. Senate has voted to approve the nomination of Beth Robinson to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Robinson will be the first openly LGBTQ+ woman to serve on a federal circuit court.
Robinson was nominated by President Joe Biden in August of this year.
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20
- Norman M. Powell @YoungConaway has accepted an invitation to join the TriBar Opinion Committee, which prepares repo… https://t.co/wzWZ9vVzsj@AmLawInstJan 19
- . @UVALaw Karsh Institute announced its inaugural advisory board, led by dean @RisaGoluboff. ALI members on the advi… https://t.co/UQ7MYmBKW6@AmLawInstJan 18
- Paul L. Friedman @DC_Courts will receive the Edwin F. Jaeckle Award, given to an individual who exemplifies the hig… https://t.co/3NwZqqNf90@AmLawInstJan 14