Addressing the National Opioid Crisis
UVA School of Law professor Richard J. Bonnie chaired the National Academies of Science study that provided recommendations for combating the national opioid crisis. At the request of the FDA, the committee was formed and consisted of national experts in public health and pain management. Professor Bonnie, who directs the University’s Institute of Law, Psychiatry and Public Policy, discussed the panel’s findings with UVA Today.
Read Bonnie’s Q&A with UVA Today.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14