ACS National Supreme Court Preview
In observation of this year’s Constitution Day, the American Constitution Society (ACS) hosted its annual Supreme Court Preview, featuring insights into the upcoming United States Supreme Court Term from constitutional and legal experts.
Speakers on the panel included Deborah N. Archer of NYU Law, Wenona T. Singel of Michigan State University College of Law and Shoba Sivaprasad Wadhia of Penn State Law.
A recording of the event is available below or on the ACS website.
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22
- M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit has authored ‘Citizen Justice: The Environmental Legacy of William O. Douglas—Pub… https://t.co/t4acdyDSnY@AmLawInstSep 21
- Deborah Archer, Wenona T. Singel, and Shoba Wadhia participated in the @acslaw annual Surpeme Court Preview on the… https://t.co/1FpxkPJmNA@AmLawInstSep 20
- Happening tomorrow, @MasonLEC webinar on the Supreme Court's 2022-23 term with ALI Council member John H. Beisner… https://t.co/D4f4CahxIT@AmLawInstSep 15
- Now available: "Ownership Concentration: Lessons from Natural Resources," on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/XbEOaSsfdT@AmLawInstSep 14