ABF Establishes the William C. Hubbard Law and Education Conference Endowment
The American Bar Foundation (ABF) has established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment which will fund conferences that recognize and disseminate innovative and significant scholarship on law and education.
“The ABF is deeply honored and excited to create this new conference endowment in recognition of William Hubbard and his enduring interest in law and education,” said ABF Executive Director Ajay K. Mehrotra.
The Hubbard Conference will bring together prominent scholars and practitioners to facilitate the dissemination of research and to stimulate new lines of inquiry. The first conference will focus on the topic of law, education, and democracy and will be held at the University of South Carolina School of Law.
Read more here.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14