The 2022 Alumni Award Winners at Duke Law
Duke University School of Law has announced the recipients of the 2022 Alumni Awards. J. Michelle Childs of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina and ALI President David F. Levi of Duke Law are among this year’s honorees.
Childs was awarded the Charles S. Murphy Award for achievement in civic service. This award, established in 1985, honors a graduate’s commitment to the common good through their service to the community or their dedication to education.
Levi received the A. Kenneth Pye Award for excellence in education. This award honors a graduate or member of the Duke Law community whose work in education reflects former Duke Law Dean A. Kenneth Pye’s life and ideals.
Learn more about the award and honorees here.
- The Robert E. Dalton Award @asilorg has been awarded to Sarah H. Cleveland @ColumbiaLaw and Paul B. Stephan @UVALaw… https://t.co/R0IuUNMWdp@AmLawInstMay 27
- . @POTUS has announced the nomination of ALI members Rachel S. Bloomekatz to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth… https://t.co/l4V15G0Rvw@AmLawInstMay 26
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20